Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My SullyBug is Three!!

Where did three years go?? I can still remember having my ultrasound and Beth looked at me and said" Britton its looks like you are going to be my three sons." I remember being so overwhelmed and telling Bryan" How am I going to be able to handle three boys?" This is a girl who was raised by a woman and had one sister. What did I know about raising or even being around boys?? The lord reminds me everyday why I had boys when I hear" Mom you are so beautiful, I love your outfit, your toes are so pretty, I will always take care of you". The lord has a plan for each of my boys in my life and I in theirs.
Sully, you were such a easy baby. You slept great( at three weeks sleeping through the night), ate great, and loved to be held. Pretty soon though you would inform us that you were full speed, and could make any mother or father have numerous panic attacks. You are fearless and into everything. You busted your first lip on your first birthday and you have not found slow gear yet. Sullivan, you are all boy and truely are the ham of our family!! Singing, dancing, and entertaining everyone you meet. Our lives would be dull without you and I am so thankful that God did give me my third son, YOU! You make me look at life in a different perspective and you fill our lives with endless joy!
We love you, our little linebacker!!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I can't believe Sully is 3! Looks like JH and Hampton had a great time at camp! Too bad summer's over.
Harriet

McQueens said...

Sully is surely all boy! Had fun bowling the other dsy, even though it was a little choatic...How is Sully feeling?