Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yes I do have more than one child:) Thanks mom for reminding me!



Well, as soon as my sweet, loving husband buys me and adaptor for my new camera I can upload our beach pictures and fourth of July pictures. I did take my old camera with me to the lake and snap some pics of ALL my children. So here are a few pictures from the lake, although the majority were taken with my new camera.

We celebrated with friends and family on July 4th with a cookout and swimming. The children all had lots of fun swimming, and playing together. Later that night, Bryan decided to head to the lake with the three boys leaving Anna Claire and I to chill out at home:) Saturday morning Anna Claire and I headed to the lakehouse to meet the boys for lunch and fishing. It started to rain so we ended up inside most of the day. After supper, Hampton, Anna Claire and I headed on home to go to church on sunday. Bryan, John-Hudson, and Sully spent another night so they could go fishing the next day. True outdoorsman those three.






3 comments:

Melanie Turner said...

Glad you all had a good 4th! Your family is beautiful, and you are blessed. Let's definitely get together soon to play!

The Ward Family said...

Great new pictures Britton! Isn't blogging fun!
Harriet

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love the new blog look! Your pictures are great!!