Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sand, Water and lots of fun

Anna Claire and Hampton in their July 4th outfits
The boys ready to go swimming on July 4th
Bryan, ansleigh, hampton, jase and sully swimming
Tanner, Bryan, Jh having fun
Hampton and Tanner complaining about the clorine
Anna Claire ready to get on the boat
Sully eating his fun dip on the private beach
I think the fun dip won :)
John Hudson eating his fun dip
Anna Claire in her July 4th get up

John-Hudson in the tree after the picnic
John_Hudson & Sully in the tree
Bryan, AC, Hampton, JH, Sully in front of the BIG propeller
The three boys in front of the big propeller
The "BIG SHIP"


Hampton snorkling in the pool
John-Hudson having fun in the pool
Sullivan acting like a fish... check out those lips
Anna Claire and GiGi at the pool
John-hudson and cousin Holden playing at the beach



The three amigos digging their castles
Back at it again.. you see who the hard workers are :)
John-hudson getting ready to go boogy boarding and sully
Hampton waiting to catch a wave in the ocean.
Anna Claire enjoying the Beach









I finally was able to get my adaptor for my new camera, and hence I am able to load some pics. I have tons of pics from the beach and July 4th, now only if I could figure out the slideshow option. I got very overwhelmed looking at the pictures of Hampton. Where did the time go and how can my firstborn be almost seven? I hope he loves his wife as much as he loves his mother, because she will be one lucky girl!! There are pics of all three having fun digging castles, playing in the ocean, going to the "private" island and having picnics and swimming in the pool. Yes, there are some of ms. Anna Claire too enjoying the beach and sun!!

3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Those are great! Your children are so precious. I love the pic of Sullivan acting like a fish. That is priceless. And I LOVE AC's 4th of July attire!! That was a fancy bow on her head! Too precious!

McQueens said...

Britton,
I LOVE the bow too. You got some really great pictures. I know you feel like Hampton was just born, time goes by soooo fast. I will see you soon!

The Ward Family said...

Love your new pictures! AC's bow is too precious! I love the pictures of the boys in the tree! Love ya,
Hariet